The faculty, staff, and students of the University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College work together to carry out the college's mission and vision, guided by a special set of core values that are the foundation of who we are and what we want to become.
- the individual talents of our students, faculty, and staff.
- student-centered teaching that challenges and inspires.
- comprehensive education that develops critical thinking and an engaged citizenry.
- rigorous, accredited programs of study.
- accessible and affordable education.
- diversity in experiences and perspectives.
- innovative scholarship and creative works.
- service to the broader community.
The University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College provides an excellent and accessible education for students from a wide array of educational and cultural backgrounds. Our student-centered approach to teaching and comprehensive services engage students so that they can acquire the knowledge and skills needed to succeed academically, personally, and professionally. We promote innovative scholarship and creative works, free inquiry, lifelong learning, and service beyond the classroom.
The University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College will be a recognized leader in providing exceptional teaching that inspires students to unlock their potential and contribute to the local and global communities.