Job Search Resources
The EXCITE Office is your connection to exploring internship, volunteer, full-time, part-time and seasonal positions. You can discuss the mechanics of resume writing, have your resume critiqued, discern how to give your best interview, participate in a mock interview and discover strategies for conducting an effective job search.
- O*NET: Use this primary source of occupational information related to characteristics of workers and occupations. Take a career assessment through the "My Next Move" tab.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: This master research tool can be used for exploring different career paths and learning about the nature, average salary and job skills for a specific career.
- Roadtrip Nation: A tool that empowers you to define your own road in life instead of traveling down someone else's.
- You can also read about personal stories from insiders currently working in careers, like degree requirements, tips, best and worst aspects, job tasks, etc.
Job Search Resources
- College Central Network: Search for full-time, part-time, seasonal, internship, and volunteer positions; contact employers and upload your resume.
- LinkedIn Jobs: A customizable profile and search tool, and also our #1 recommended social networking site, to link students with over 35 million professionals. Harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as who you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search. Be sure to check out our Internship search too!
- LinkedIn Salary: This tool allows students to understand their earning potential and make an educated decision based off accurate salary data.
- LinkedIn ProFinder: A freelance platform to connect freelancers with real business projects.
- USAJobs: The official job listing site for the federal government. Shown are employment search, information center, veteran information and forms.
- Search millions of job listings on popular job sites like Simply Hired and Indeed. find local jobs, salary comparisons, and employment trends; new jobs added daily.
- VolunteerMatch: Your ultimate resource for finding that volunteering position that will set you apart on your resume.
- Ohio Means Jobs: A great place to search for jobs in Ohio.
- Ohio Means Internships : Find Ohio internships and co-ops that best fit your criteria.
- GlassDoor: Am excellent resource for salary research, company reviews and job listings.
The University of Cincinnati Blue Ash Career Services office (UCBA CS) makes no representations or guarantees about positions or events listed on its website or physical bulletin boards and is not responsible for the safety, wages, working conditions or other aspects of employment. UCBA CS makes no specific or implied guarantees of employment as a result of obtaining a degree or the taking of any courses. It is the responsibility of the student, alumnus or community member to take all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting any position. He or she is solely responsible for obtaining or confirming any necessary information concerning an employer.
UCBA CS website contains links to other websites or events as a convenience for its users and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Anyone who discovers misuse or abuse of our website or other posting is encouraged to report the matter to UCBA CS, either in person or via email@example.com.
Program Manager of Partnership Development
Muntz Hall 150B