Request an Appointment
College is an exciting journey that will guide and prepare you for your career but determining a career path can be overwhelming. The EXCITE Office is here to help you navigate the career search and professional development processes!
Through the EXCITE Office, you can get guidance on:
- Making a plan for reaching your career goals
- Exploring career options and internship and job search strategies
- Learning about what you can do while in school that will enhance your ability to land the job you want
- Dressing professionally on a budget
- In-person and online networking
- Building your online presence on Handshake
- Effective interviewing techniques for in-person, phone and video interviews
- Alumni professional development skills
Make an Appointment
Current students can make an appointment using Starfish! It’s quick and easy!
- Go to Canopy and log in with your UC username and password.
- Under Tools on the left-side of the page, select Starfish.
- Select the arrow next to My Name.
- Select Schedule.
- Find availability and select a time.
- Determine type of appointment you need and schedule.
- That’s it!
Need more help with Starfish? Visit the Starfish guide for students.
Program Manager of Partnership Development
Muntz Hall 150B