UC Blue Ash Dash 5K
Don’t miss the sixth annual UC Blue Ash Dash 5K Run/Walk for Scholarships taking place on Saturday, September 21 at 8:30 a.m. Bring your friends, family, and even your dog. Race just for fun, or compete for fastest walker or runner in your age group. You may register as an individual, with a group, or with your colleagues as part of the Corporate Team Challenge! This is an event you won’t want to miss.
Following the race, participants will enjoy music and plenty of food and refreshments while the award winners are announced.
- $15 Student in advance
- $20 Student day of the race
- $25 Non-Student in advance
- $30 Non-Student day of the race
- $25 Sleep-In for Scholarships (unable to attend event, but receive a t-shirt while supplies last)
- $10 Dog Registration (the first 25 dogs registered will receive a UCBA bandana)
- only well behaved dogs can attend
- dogs must be on a leash at all times
Register Online: The early registration deadline is Monday, September 16, 2019.
Register by Mail: Register by downloading and printing a PDF Race Flyer and Mailing. Postmark entries by Friday, September 13, 2019.
On the day of the 5K, registration will be held from 7:00 to 8:20 a.m. in the Quad (area between Muntz and Walters halls) on the UC Blue Ash campus. The race begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. in front of Muntz Hall.
Help Build Scholarships
Steadily increasing costs make it harder and harder to afford college. Tuition, books, living expenses and transportation all add up to a considerable burden for many students and their families. For some graduates, paying off student loans occupies decades.
You Can Help.
Your participation in this race helps build our scholarship fund so that we can give deserving minds an education without making them mortgage their futures. Please consider an additional donation of $5, $10, $25 or more.
All proceeds benefit the UC Blue Ash College Scholarship Fund. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit without regard to student age, race, gender, disability or life situation.
- Registered participants will receive a t-shirt and goody bag (while supplies last)
- Stay hydrated at water stations along the course
- Enjoy refreshments after the race
- Groove to tunes with our DJ
T-Shirt/Goody Bag Pick Up
Save time and be prepared by picking up your materials during one of our pickup times.
- Thursday, Sep. 19
- 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. in the UC Blue Ash Dean's Suite - Muntz 140
- Friday, Sep. 20
- 9:00 am. - 5:00 p.m. in the UC Blue Ash Dean's Suite - Muntz 140
- Saturday, Sep. 21
- 7:00 a.m. - 8:20 a.m. in the Muntz Community Commons
- Special awards to the first male and female runners and walkers
- Awards to the top male and female competitors in each of the following divisions:
- Run: 18 & Under, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
- Walk: Under 18, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over
- Best average team time
- Most participants in a team
- Best costume
- Corporate Challenge:
- Biggest corporate team
- Fastest corporate team
Jennifer Berigan | Director of Development
Muntz Hall 140