Technical Studies - Business Program
UC Blue Ash College offers the Associate of Technical Studies (ATS) in Business degree for graduates of Ohio Technical Center programs. This general degree is a good fit for those with a professional certification or credential in job positions where the employer is neutral as to the degree earned. Your technical program clock hours translate into free block technical credit toward an associate degree. Take the next step in your career by completing your ATS degree at UC Blue Ash College!
Students Who Qualify for ATS
- Completed a 600+ clock hour program in business at an Ohio Technical Center
- Hold an industry-recognized credential(s) approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education
Benefits of the Program
- Automatically earn 20-30 credits of technical credit
- Complete your associate degree with 30-40 credits
- Flexible class options (daytime, evening, online)
- Advance your career and earnings potential
Students certified in business programs such as office proficiency, Microsoft Office, computing fundamentals, or Internet and computing should consider this degree option.
Career-Oriented Degree Program
Career-oriented programs prepare students for entrance into specific careers after two years of study. These programs are designed to help you begin your professional career after earning your associate degree. Learn about career-oriented associate degrees.
UCBA Academic Advising Center