Call for Mediated Minds Proposals
“Do you have a high-quality research project, creative work, and/or academic paper that deserves some additional exposure? Would you like to share your quality work in a positive way? Please consider sharing your work with students, faculty, and alumni from the University of Cincinnati! Conference presentations make for a great line on your resume (for a future or current job hunt) and on applications for graduate and professional programs.
Accepted Types of Proposals
Proposals should reflect a nearly completed project (to completed by the day of the conference) that is either a submitted class assignment or an individual research- or creative-based work. The primary types of presentations given at Mediated Minds are:
- Individual oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Additional Types of Presentations Accepted
- Panel discussion (involves a group of people gathered to discuss a set topic led by moderator who guides the discussion and elicits audience questions)
- Digital poster/multimedia project (any media research project that use several types of media, such as sound and full-motion video in computer applications)
- Paper or essay reading
- Short story and/or poetry readings
- Presentation of visual creative work (could be displayed during the poster session or as an oral presentation reflecting on the development and purpose of the project)
- Or other creative or scholarly work
Proposals are due by April 3, 2020, so don't wait to prepare your proposal!
*if you are unsure about your work, feel free to contact us at email@example.com