Behavioral Science Scholarly Publications
- Harte, H.A., Jones, M. M. & Wray, F. (2015). Little by little the bird builds its nest: first steps in cross cultural curriculum training. Journal of Inquiry and Action in Education, 6 (2) 119-137 Available in Issue 2, Vol. 6 of Journal of Inquiry and Action in Education
- Harte, H.A. (2014). Supporting faculty in supporting college students with disabilities, Teacher Education Division for the Council for Exceptional Children 2014 Annual Meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana (November 7, 2014)
- Harte, H.A. (2013). Universal design and outdoor learning. Dimensions of Early Childhood, 41(3) 18-22.
- Bowman, M., Frame, D. L., & Kennette, L. N. (2013). Enhancing teaching and learning: How cognitive research can help. Journal of Excellence in College Teaching, 24(3), 7-28
- Callais, Todd. (2014). Stigma Management and Race: Different Trajectories for Ex-Offenders. Research Presentation at the meetings of the North Central Sociological Association. Cincinnati, Ohio (April 2014)
- Callais, Todd. (2014). Music and Social Movements: Historical Hip-Hop Participation Frames and Modern Rap as Social Movement. Research Presentation at the meetings of the American Sociological Association, New York, NY (August 2013).
- Carels, R. A., Burmeister, J., Koball, A., Oehlhof, M. W., Hinman, N., Leroy, M., Bannon, E., Ashrafloun, L., Storfer-Isser, A., Darby, L., & Gumble, A. (2014). A randomized trial comparing two approaches to weight loss: Differences in weight loss maintenance. Journal of Health Psychology, 19(2), 296-311.
- Cummins-Sebree, S. (2014, March). Flipping a Research Methods and Statistics Course â Benefits and Consequences. Presentation as part of a "Flipping the Classroom Panel Discussion" workshop, UCBA Learning and Teaching Center.
- Frame, D. & Cummins-Sebree, S. (2014, February). A Case Study on Increasing Motivation and Its Influence on Performance in an Introductory Psychology Course. Poster presented at Southeastern Teaching of Psychology conference, Atlanta, GA
- Frame, D. L., Bernal-Fajardo, J. (2014, March 8). Teaching old dogs new tech: College students sharing their technology skills leads to a more interesting and meaningful adulthood and aging course. Presentation at the 3T: Teaching, Techniques & Technology Conference at the University of Cincinnati Clermont, Batavia, OH.
- Gilbert, J.L. & Harte, H.A. (2013). Promoting Excellence within Early Care and Education Providers: A Teacher Education Program Story, The Kentucky Journal of Excellence in College Teaching and Learning, 11, 56-67.