CPR/AED Certification Courses
Basic Life Support (CPR) and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) workshops are available for health professions students. Reserve your spot at one of these upcoming sessions now!
About the CPR/AED Certification Workshops
Congratulations to all the students being accepted into the Dental Hygiene, Medical Assisting, Radiologic Technology and Nursing programs. As health professions students, you are required to obtain certification in Basic Life Support (CPR) and Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), so UC Blue Ash College is providing multiple AHA (American Heart Association) certification sessions this summer and fall.
Costs & Payment
The certification workshops are limited, and will cost $90 per participant. This fee covers the costs of all parts of the certification, including examinations, work materials, and instruction. Payment required at time of reservation.
Available Dates & Times
The following are the dates and times available for summer 2022. Seating is limited to 10 per session, so be sure to check the reservation system to see which dates still have slots available. Sessions run from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1:00 - 4:00 pm. Register for one.
- June 30, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- June 30, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 7, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 11, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 19, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- July 19, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 28, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- July 28, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- August 2, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- August 2, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please be aware: sessions with fewer than 5 participants will be canceled, and you will be notified within 24 hours of your new date and time.
What to Bring to Your Workshop
The sessions are 5 hours long, and participants should make sure to do the following in order to have the best possible experience.
- Arrive on time for your reserved workshop
- You may want to bring a light meal and drink
- We recommend participants bring a pillow for comfort while working on the floor
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing
- Be prepared to stay the full length of the workshop
Students That Qualify
The sessions are specifically for UC Blue Ash College in the following programs. Students in other programs should pursue different opportunities for CPR Certification.
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Assisting
- Radiologic Technology
Location and Maps
All the CPR Certification Workshops will take place in Walters Hall Room 100 at the UC Blue Ash College campus.
Students who complete the certification requirements at their session should receive their certification within seven days of completing the workshop.
Allied Health Program Coordinator
UC Blue Ash College